Doctor Duvel

I'm like a sommelier, but for beer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate New York, United States

Favorite Beers: Orval, Samuel Smith, Duvel, Hennepin, Oude Gueze, Chimay, Dogfish Head, Anchor Steam, and anything made by Trappist monks.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Office boredom

I am sitting in my office at school, bored absolutely out of my skull. I thought maybe blogging about something interesting would perk me up, but so far it's not working...

Nope, not working. Going home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Do you know anything about Cantillon Iris? They have it at Whole Foods for $16. They've re-modeled but somehow not managed to significantly improve the beer selection.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes: very, very different beer. It's an all-malt (no wheat) lambic which has an abnormally high hop character, aromatically speaking--lambics normally have no perceived hoppiness. I think it's quite wonderful. Nice label too, yes?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

And obviously I'm not Lisa. Goddamnit... She's sharing my computer while her's is fucked up. All defaults have been altered...

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home