Doctor Duvel

I'm like a sommelier, but for beer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate New York, United States

Favorite Beers: Orval, Samuel Smith, Duvel, Hennepin, Oude Gueze, Chimay, Dogfish Head, Anchor Steam, and anything made by Trappist monks.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

More Fall Brewing

As part of Project Have Actual Normal (i.e. Non-Belgian, Non-Sour, Non-High-Gravity) Beers in Bottle in the Basement (Project HANNBNSNHGBBB) I am brewing a Smuttynose style porter today (Fence-Post Porter). Tomorrow a.m. will be a medium sized U.S. pale ale (not IPA), basically a clone of my very first, surprisingly good kit beer. It'll be a pale ale punched up with honey malt and sweet, low-color crystal malts with Willamette and Cascade, which are very nice together. The original inspiration would be More Beer's American Pale Ale II. \

Today, I'm kegging a Fall Brown Ale (name???) and Water Hazard Wet Hop Ale.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Fall Brown Ale = Fall Down Brown
:)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Awesome name. I'm using it.

And drinking one.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home