Doctor Duvel

I'm like a sommelier, but for beer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate New York, United States

Favorite Beers: Orval, Samuel Smith, Duvel, Hennepin, Oude Gueze, Chimay, Dogfish Head, Anchor Steam, and anything made by Trappist monks.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Photo-link

So you can go here for Cynthia's narrative and excellent photos: http://gsnothing.blogspot.com/

She gave a few more inappropriate details, like me running into the ocean--this was actually a very brief, and relatively tasteful escapade I thought. But actually I think she left out the part where she spilled beer (was it Imperial Stout??? Noooo!!!) on our trusty Stone representative. . . We really were sort of an embarassment. I thought Brian came through in the best shape, but then I heard he puked. Probably if we had tape recordings of our interactions with others we would be somewhat mollified. Oh well. You only live once--so far as I know. Fuck it dude. Anyway, considering my horridly unphotogenic nature (this was discussed at length) the photos aren't bad at all. This afternoon I must somehow work off that dinner though. I'm still feeling full.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, but I wanted to type "was it imperial stout? Nooo!!" It was imperial stout wasn't it?? That was so nice of you guys to give me the damn beer. You should've let me leave you the stout at least...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home