Doctor Duvel

I'm like a sommelier, but for beer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate New York, United States

Favorite Beers: Orval, Samuel Smith, Duvel, Hennepin, Oude Gueze, Chimay, Dogfish Head, Anchor Steam, and anything made by Trappist monks.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Back spasms, dirty feet, and Scotch Ale

It's been an odd weekend. I couldn't bear any more grading, so I did spring cleaning. My basement is pretty clean and exceptionally well-organized. And the first floor of the house is coming around. Very little clutter, very little beer residue, and I'll vacuum it tomorrow and then try to grade final exams while cleaning upstairs. The idea is to have the place looking pretty decent for a party next weekend, and just cuz it makes me feel better. So from wandering around the basement sweeping and moving boxes my feet have an SRM of like 30. If you don't make beer, you have no idea what I'm talking about. . .

Drinking a Smuttynose Scotch Ale, which I really like. Too tired to analyze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home